The first unique project of the pontoon system (transport
dock of the project 20360P) for transporting the vessel was
developed by the specialists of Sea Tech in 2009.
The unloading pontoon system consisting of two pontoons
connected by rods (each with dimensions 46.2x6.0x3.75) for
the vessel with displacement of approx. 1500 t (20360, pr.)
ensured the draft of the "ship-pontoon" complex within the
limits of the vessel's stroke limitation (1.8 m). The
project was confirmed by the Russian River Register. The
project was carried out by inland waterways, which belonged
to the category "L" (Oka River).
1) The project scope was completed:
- Calculations of the stability and strength of the
pontoon-vessel system when placing the vessel on pontoons
- technologies for setting up and launching the ship from
- hauling and unhitching schemes of the vessel on
- The WDD to manufacture a pontoon system.
2) The uniqueness of this complex is that:
- The ship is mounted on pontoons with its weight without
the need to weld the technological braces to the hull of the
- for setting the vessel on pontoons, sufficient water
depth is only 0.4 m more than the draught of the vessel;
- asymmetrical pontoons are connected by a system of
"flexible connection" type, which gives both mobility and
rigidity of the whole structure at the same time;
- The ship is placed on wooden kiloblocks, which allows
the pontoon system to be universal enough for ships with
In 2016, this pontoon system, with minor modifications,
allowed for transportation of a deep-sea tugboat with a
displacement of approx. 500 t (proj.
TG17) from the water
area of the Oka Shipyard for deep water.
In 2016-17, the following modification of the pontoon
system was developed and constructed - the 250PP project -
for the transfer of a vessel with a displacement of 240
tons. Dimensions of the vessel LWT=42x8x2.5, dimensions of
one pontoon LVN=34.8x5.6x4.4